HOME >トータルケアとしてのハウス > 論文・関連資料一覧 > 米国患者家族滞在施設ネットワーク研修報告書 >参考資料・参考URL
- The National Association of Hospitality House, Inc
DBA: Homes that Help and Heal
- A home that helps and heals is a place where families and patients may lodge overnight while receiving treatment at a medical facility. It is not for profit, serves the needs of the patient and the family, and endeavors to provide community to its guests.
- The mission of the NAHHH is to support homes that help and heal to be more effective in their service to their patients and families.
- 1.NAHHH provides communication services to connect patients and their families to homes that help and heal through the telephone and web.
- 2.NAHHH provides the members opportunity to ask for assistance with their home from fellow members. Examples of the assistance include asking questions of the membership about a particular problem on a web broadcast or from the national office.
- 3.NAHHH provides networking with members in the form of annual conferences, phone conferences, or the internet forum. It also seeks to have a repository of core knowledge materials on file for the membership.
- 4.NAHHH provides expertise to the membership by seeking out professionals who are willing to share their knowledge with individual houses.
- 5.NAHHH provides services to the houses that leverage their combined buying power to provide discounts or services they could not obtain as an individual house.
- 6.NAHHH provides a set of standards for excellence and ethical behavior for the membership.
- 7.NAHHH provides general publicity for homes that help and heal on a national and regional basis to support the individual homes. It also acts as a national resource on the homes that heal movement.
- 8.NAHHH provides on going resources for communities and local developers who wish to start a home through its provisional membership status.
- 9.NAHHH provides logistical support and coordination for national surveys and campaigns.
- 10.NAHHH provides services as a result of funding from its members and donations of individuals or other organization. It endeavors to be financially stable with a sufficient margin to maintain its mission.